Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My musi-c-ngs!

No work in office, that's why a developer should not write a perfect piece of software :D, you will not have even a bug to fix, after the project is completed, that's more like sitting simply on the desk without doing anything thing that only a software engineer could do.

Now its easy, to kill time, thanks to facebook, and blogs.

Currently I am listening to Malayalam songs in my desktop. Its been a long time since i have listened to music.
I miss those days when I used to sit in my office bus, with my Sony Ericsson's mobile and headset, listening to my play list. I always sit in window seat, and just listen. It always had a soft melody collection of Malayalam songs in my mob. And i wouldn't know the maddening traffic from Electronic city to Madiwala (It was before the elevated flyover). I miss those days..




I tried many online music sites, but either streaming were dead slow, or firewall blocks it, or searching and adding tracks were extremely difficult. But then, thanks to one of my colleague i found this one site which is very good http://mio.to/

Currently i am listening to the semi classical Thekkini kolaya chumaril from "Sufi paranja kadha".
I just love this song, the lyrics(by Rafeeq Ahamed) and the music(by Mohan Sitara), which is very much relevant in the film also, which depicts the love between two people from two different community.

To listen to this song : Thekkeni Kolayile


Lyrics :
Thekkini kolaaya chumaril njanente
pottiya kaivala thundinaale...( Thekkini.. 2)
koriyoravyaktha chitraminnaarude
komala roopamaay maari..
anthikku neythiri naalathilaaliya
gandharva vigrahamaay maari..
gandharva vigrahamaay maari..

Thekkini kolaaya chumaril njanente
pottiya kaivala thundinaale...( Thekkini.. 2)


Poomugham kandananda kadalil veenu
ninte poomozhithen tiratalli karakavinje..
aattaneela kuruvi nin vaaku nokku pinanjoru

vaazhanaaru kondu khalbu varinju ketti
poothi kondu porinjoru marumanal kaatiloote
aaru ketti valikunnee eriveyilathu..
ninte taamara then nukarathe takarnnen nenju..


tana tandhinna thandhinno tana tandhinnoo..
tana tandhinna tanana thandinno tanatandinnoo..

Nettiyile naru chandanam maayathe
mutthathu mukootti nilkave
pacha putachoru kalpadavail njan
ottaku mindaathirikave..
uchaku chaariya venal mazhathulli
unmatha gandham tulikave..
chitrangadaa ninte gandharva lokathil
karpoora dhoomamay njan alinju..

Thekkini kolaaya chumaril njanente
pottiya kaivala thundinaale
koriyoravyaktha chitraminnarude
komala roopamaay maari..

anthikku neythiri naalathilaaliya
gandharva vigrahamaay maari..
gandharva vigrahamaay maari..
Thekkini kolaaya chumaril njanente
pottiya kaivala thundinaale (3)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable piece of thought here!!