Sunday, October 13, 2019

My Passion?



So I sat down, and thought about what I want to do to have a happier life? What is it that drives me? What is my passion?

I like art. I like music. Books. Writing. I like outdoors. Travelling. Loneliness. Going off the grid.. Not care about anything in the world.. No phone, Internet nothing. I like adventure.. Like flying.. Adrenaline rush.. Nature.. Wildness.. Serenity.. Mountains.. Valleys.. Green Forests.. Streams.. Hill stations.. Beautiful places.. Cold weather.. Monsoon.. Rain..

I knew what I want.. I want to travel.. Alone. To beautiful places.. Immerse myself in nature.. Carefree.. Away from responsibilities.. Stress..

My biggest worry: Will I get addicted to this? To nature? To an extend that I forget my family?
My second biggest worry: Is it safe? to travel alone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable piece of thought here!!