Saturday, April 18, 2020

The lock down life

I am taking back everything that i said about me being an introvert.

I miss the cold breeze and morning sunshine, and waiting for school bus at apartment gate early morning. Watching people walking thier dogs or jogging. 

I miss my walk from home to bus stop. Busy morning buzzing with people beginning thier day. Labourers at the street food shop having their breakfast, i wonder they have enough food to eat now during lockdown. What is the woman who makes dosa at this shop doing now? 

I miss my bus ride to office. The time when I catch up on news or mails or just listen to music and observe people. 

I miss people at office. I miss coffee time with my friend. The time when we discuss everything under the sun.. Its the best therapy in the world. 

How I miss normalcy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable piece of thought here!!